The Western Forest and Fire Initiative (WFFI) invites applications for a one-year Postdoctoral Research Fellowship to explore distributed energy architectures and solutions, including wood-burning biomass facilities, that can increase the reliability of electric power for communities in wildfire-prone areas. Applicants should be an interdisciplinary scholar with a PhD in energy systems, electrical engineering, environmental engineering, risk assessment, or a similar field. For a full position description and instructions on how to apply, click here. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until May 31, 2021.
- Spatial pattern of lake evaporation increases under global warming linked to regional hydroclimate change
- The Effects of Model Complexity on Model Output Uncertainty in Co-Evolved Coupled Natural-Human Systems
- One and done? Exploring linkages between households’ intended adaptations to climate-induced floods
- Can Exploratory Modeling of Water Scarcity Vulnerabilities and Robustness Be Scenario Neutral?
- The Greater Mekong’s Climate-Water-Energy Nexus: How ENSO-Triggered Regional Droughts Affect Power Supply and CO2 Emissions