The Western Forest and Fire Initiative (WFFI) invites applications for a one-year Postdoctoral Research Fellowship to explore distributed energy architectures and solutions, including wood-burning biomass facilities, that can increase the reliability of electric power for communities in wildfire-prone areas. Applicants should be an interdisciplinary scholar with a PhD in energy systems, electrical engineering, environmental engineering, risk assessment, or a similar field. For a full position description and instructions on how to apply, click here. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until May 31, 2021.
- Impact of Rainfall on Tropical Cyclone-Induced Sea Surface Cooling
- DOE Climate Resilience Centers Funding Opportunity
- 2022 AGU Fall Meeting Schedule
- Impact of Coastal Marsh Eco-Geomorphologic Change on Saltwater Intrusion Under Future Sea Level Rise
- The unequal distribution of water risks and adaptation benefits in coastal Bangladesh