The Western Forest and Fire Initiative (WFFI) invites applications for a one-year Postdoctoral Research Fellowship to explore distributed energy architectures and solutions, including wood-burning biomass facilities, that can increase the reliability of electric power for communities in wildfire-prone areas. Applicants should be an interdisciplinary scholar with a PhD in energy systems, electrical engineering, environmental engineering, risk assessment, or a similar field. For a full position description and instructions on how to apply, click here. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until May 31, 2021.
- The Implications of Global Change for the Co-Evolution of Argentina’s Integrated Energy-Water-Land Systems
- Submit your MSD abstract to the AGU 2021 Fall Meeting!
- Global vulnerability of crop yields to climate change
- Evidence for Coupling Between the Subseasonal Oscillations in the Southern Hemisphere Midlatitude Ocean and Atmosphere
- Winter Precipitation Changes in California Under Global Warming: Contributions of CO2, Uniform SST Warming, and SST Change Patterns