The current focus of the group is on wrapping up a review paper on “Uncertainty and Multisector Dynamics” to be submitted on Earth’s Future Special Issue: Modeling MultiSector Dynamics to Inform Adaptive Pathways. The deadline for the submission is on October 01, 2021. The group has completed a synthesis of relevant literature, and is in the process of finalizing the storyboard for the paper. If you have work you would like considered in our review paper of UQ/SD in MSD, please forward it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spatial pattern of lake evaporation increases under global warming linked to regional hydroclimate change
- The Effects of Model Complexity on Model Output Uncertainty in Co-Evolved Coupled Natural-Human Systems
- One and done? Exploring linkages between households’ intended adaptations to climate-induced floods
- Can Exploratory Modeling of Water Scarcity Vulnerabilities and Robustness Be Scenario Neutral?
- The Greater Mekong’s Climate-Water-Energy Nexus: How ENSO-Triggered Regional Droughts Affect Power Supply and CO2 Emissions