These are community-submitted funding oportunities that have an MSD focus. If you would like to submit a funding opportunity to be advertised here, please email us.
- DOE Climate Resilience Centers Funding OpportunityFunding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) Number: DE-FOA-0002915 Total Estimated Funding: $5 million Deadline for Pre Applications (required): January 19, 2023 at 5:00 p.m. ET Deadline for Applications: March 30, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. ET The DOE Office of Science program in Biological and Environmental Research (BER) hereby announces its interest in…
- Department of Energy Announces Early Career Research Program for FY 2023Awards Will Support Outstanding Early Career Scientists at Universities, National Laboratories, and Office of Science User Facilities The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) announced it is accepting applications for the 2023 DOE Office of Science Early Career Research Program to support the research of outstanding scientists early in their careers….
- DOE’s Office of Science Expands Program for Faculty Historically Underrepresented in STEMAs a Part of DOE’s “Reaching a New Energy Sciences Workforce (RENEW)” Initiative, Faculty and Their Students from HBCUs, MSIs, Community Colleges, and Other Institutions to have New Pathways for Collaborations with National Laboratory Researchers Applications are currently being accepted for the Summer 2023 term of the Department of Energy (DOE) Office…
- DOE Announces $40 Million to Provide Research Training Opportunities for Historically Underrepresented GroupsThe U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) today announced $40 million to provide research opportunities to historically underrepresented groups in STEM and diversify American leadership in the physical and climate sciences through internships, training programs, and mentor opportunities. Beneficiaries will include Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs), Minority-Serving Institutions (MSIs), and other research institutions. Harnessing America’s best and brightest scientific minds will be key to unlocking the climate solutions that will help achieve President Biden’s goal of a net-zero carbon economy by 2050.
- Department of Energy Announces $10 Million in Novel Algorithms for Understanding Complex Energy Systems and Processes
Post Date: Thursday, April 14, 2022 Close Date: Thursday, June 30, 2022
- Submission Deadline for Pre-Applications: May 19, 2022 5:00 PM Eastern Time (Pre-Application is required)
- Pre-Application Response Date: May 27, 2022
- Submission Deadline for Applications: June 30, 2022 at 11:59 PM Eastern Time